A vegan and sustainable candle with crystals, handmade with love.
This candle is moon themed, because the crystals in this candle relate to the moon. One is great for a full moon, the other fits wonderful for a new moon. On top of the candle is labradorite, inside you'll find one more surprise crystal.
From now on I'll be making a distinction between two types of candles:
One with more common crystals, ideal for the new crystal lover or someone who's just getting curious. The 'moon' candle belongs to this category.
Second, candles with more special crystals, so the more experienced crystal lover can expand their collection too :) This second type is marked with a * in the title and has a higher price.
Size: 200ml, 8 cm high with a diameter of 7 cm
! Please note that this is a handmade product. The candle you receive might differ a little from the one in the picture since every candle is unique.
All candles are made with a plantbased rapeseedwax:
- Cruelty free
- Longer & cleaner burn
- 100% natural
- Let the wax melt until it reaches the edges with the first burn
- Do not let your candle burn for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Cut the wick to about 0,5cm after every burn (let cool down first)
- Carefully take the crystals out whenever you want (it is best to take geodes and clusters out before they sink into the wax)
- Clean the wax off the crystals with hot water
- You can read some info on the crystals in the tab "ABOUT CRYSTALS", but feel free to contact me if you find it hard to identify a crystal!